lunedì 26 novembre 2007

Congedi balcanici in inglese!


author
DRAZAN GUNJACA
www.drazangunjaca.net


BALKAN FAREWELLS,
novel, complete ebook - free reading
http://www.drazangunjaca.net/DRAZAN_GUNJACA_Balkan_Farewells.pdf


Dear friends/Dear sirs,
The English translation of my anti-war novel BALKAN FAREWELLS, which describes the recent war in the Balkans through tears and laughter, irony and grotesque, can now be read in its entirety as an ebook, in pdf format, on my web page (www.drazangunjaca.net )
Of all my novels, this is the most translated and the most awarded. Since both my editors in the English speaking world have (unfortunately) gone bust, I decided to put the ebook edition of my Australian editor on my web page. For now. Until I find a new editor I want to make the novel available for reading...
Of course, saving and further distribution of the book is not allowed.
Best regards,
Drazan Gunjaca

Vedi la scheda della versione italiana qui

Nessun commento: